Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Fathers Day Gift Help

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  eugovector 
#1 ·
I need to get a cheap but decent subwoofer for my Father in Law. I have always DIY'ed all my subs and really have no idea what to get. I was planing on matching it to some NHT super zero's for a satellite system. He would use it mostly on HT but some oldies music. Any advice would be REALLY appreciated. I will probably be buying it used to keep the cost in check. :bigsmile:

Matt

#3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I should of explained my budget. I am looking for a used subwoofer in the - 200.00 dollar range. It does not have to be high-end just something that makes the general public go WOW. So, good at 50zh 60hz bass.:bigsmile: Well, maybes something a little better than that.

I also have another question along the same subject and once again looking at used gear. I am trying to decide between the Orb Audio Mod 1's or NHT super zero's. Or, is there a better option. He wants small and is really not to picky. Again I would like to pick it up used for under 200.00. :R Main use is HT.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.