X-Files
MacGyver
Star Trek (TOS, TNG only)
Battlestar Galactica (original)
Heroes (season 1 only)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Tv watching is difficult in a busy household, and with teenagers around the tv time often is shared and maybe skewed towards their preferences. However, we have all developed an interest in Project Runway for our "reality" fix. I'm really getting into Person of Interest, and the police drama Flashpoint never lets us down. Of course, regulars like Modern Family and Community never get missed. One has to pick and choose a little...there's only so much time in the week for tv.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Whenever I am free then mostly I like to watching TV shows and some TV shows are my favorite like:-:clap:
1 Watch House
2 Fringe
3 Dexter
4 Lost
5 Grey's Anatomy

·
Registered
683 Posts
1) Top Gear (UK obviously) is definitely my favorite show of all time. The British humor and the challenges make that show a classic. I hope it goes for at least another 10 years.
2)Mythbusters - I will never tire of ridiculous myths and impending explosions so readily given by them.
3)Modern Family: super witty and dry humor at its best.

The Office
Psych, Law and Order, Numbers, Monk, miniseries Sherlock (awesome)

·
Registered
359 Posts
I can't say there are many tv shows that I can sit through other than sports programing, news and the first half hour of Lettermen. When it's on, however, I do enjoy Mastrpiece Mystery.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Battlestar Galactica (2004 series) was one of my all-time favorites, so it was a sad day when the finale aired. I recently purchased the entire series on blu-ray, and plan to watch it all again soon, though! :)

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
Battlestar Galactica (2004 series) was one of my all-time favorites, so it was a sad day when the finale aired. I recently purchased the entire series on blu-ray, and plan to watch it all again soon, though! :)
Ever tried the board game based on it? It is a great game - everyone should get a chance to be a Cylon....

·
Registered
33 Posts
My top ten would have to be-in no particular order......

Blue Bloods
Person of Interest
Psych
Castle
In Plain Site
Bent .... Brand new comedy
Falling Skies
Motorweek
And my all time favorite......King of Queens

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have never heard of "Justified". What network is it on? It is probably a network that I am not subscribed to. I don't get to watch any of the shows on HBO or Showtime.

41 - 60 of 136 Posts