Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

61 - 80 of 136 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I would not try to catch it at this point of the season because it would probably be hard to follow. I would rent it from the first season and watch it through to this season once it becomes available for rent. Be warned that it does have some offensive language, although it is what most consider mild.

·
Banned
14,914 Posts
I thought I would post my wife and kids new favorite - they are all enthralled by The Voice. :rolleyesno:

For me, the best thing about that show is Christina Aguilera's wardrobe - or lack thereof. :whistling:
My wife and kids like this show as well. Me? Not so much.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I am not near as impressed with the singers on The Voice this year as I was last, but maybe they need a bit of time. I am liking several on American Idol though.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
She's extremely talented and I was totally amazed the first time I ever saw one of her performances.
I am not much on her scanty apparel (and not something we want to discuss here at HTS), but she does have an excellent voice. If you want to hear her voice showcased... watch Burlesque, but naughty minded boys need to keep their eyes closed. Better yet... just buy the CD and skip the movie.

Deadliest Catch looks like it will be very interesting this year. It appears there will be a medevac at sea, a man overboard, and more this year.
I tried watching it, but it seems similar to Swamp People... same ole boring stuff, over and over.

·
Banned
2 Posts
I am a Tv. show lover and most of my time spend on watching Tv. Show. "The X-Files" is mine favorite of all. I enjoyed it a lot.

·
Registered
64 Posts
1. What is your ALL-TIME favorite TV show series? (Even if it no longer airs.)

Really is a toss up between the Shield and Battlestar Galactica for me.

2. What are your favorite current TV shows? (Even if they are not in season at the moment.)

Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, True Blood, Fringe and The Big Bang Theory

3. What recently aired or new shows are you watching or looking forward to seeing?

Not really sure what's new, deployed overseas currently so haven't been keeping track.

4. What shows did you try out that fizzled out on you and/or outright bombed?

Falling Skies, The Event, Terra Nova, "V" reboot

5. What are your favorite past time shows that you really liked?

24, Lost, Top Gear, FireFly, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Jericho, Farscape, Star Gate SG-1

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
I'm not a huge TV show kinda guy:

But my favorite all time show is probably ER. I miss that one a lot.

When I was a kid, the Original BattleStar Galactica was my favorite show.

In the 90's: Seinfeld.

61 - 80 of 136 Posts