Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

81 - 100 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Favorite tv shows would be The Honeymooners, The King of Queens, Two Broke Girls, and American Horror Story.
Past shows would be Oz, and Malcolm in The Middle.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I started watching Banshee and its has a pretty interesting story line .. Another one of those shows I have to watch when the babies are sleeping because of the violence and nudity

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm more of a movie man, so I do not watch to many shows on TV. Although I have watch every SuperNatural episode, it just got me hooked because I like stuff like that.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
The Incredible Hulk series, Fantasy Island, Knight Rider and the Greatest American Hero, Dukes of Hazard!

Now Modern Family, American Idol!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Some of my favorites from when I was a kid Dukes of Hazzard, MASH, Knight Rider, Hardcastle and mcCormick

Teenage / adult years Simpsons, married with children, CSI( till Grissom left when he left it just wasn't the same) CSI Miami, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead.

I also like to watch Mythbusters, Deadliest Catch, and the occasional ghost hunting show.

·
Registered
6 Posts
What is your ALL-TIME favorite TV show series? (Even if it no longer airs.)
Easy one...Twilight Zone!​
What are your favorite current TV shows? (Even if they are not in season at the moment.)
Game of Thrones & The Walking Dead...super niche, right?​
What recently aired or new shows are you watching or looking forward to seeing?
Looking forward to the Cosmos reboot.​
What shows did you try out that fizzled out on you and/or outright bombed?
Anything reality-based...not my cup o' joe.​

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
My current favorites are:
Person of Interest
2 Broke Girls
Elementary
Big Bang Theory
The Craig Ferguson Late Show
NCIS Los Angeles
Top Gear (USA)
Top Gear (BBC)

As far as all time old ones ...
Mash
Friends

I am sure there are more it has just been so long.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Bates Motel... that must be a new one.

24 with Kiefer Sutherland is coming back for a "limited series".

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Not sure if you guys have seen already but the show "The Americans" on FX is amazing. You can catch recaps online but it is a show worth watching. Just amazing acting and the storyline is good.

·
Banned
14,914 Posts
Not sure if you guys have seen already but the show "The Americans" on FX is amazing. You can catch recaps online but it is a show worth watching. Just amazing acting and the storyline is good.
I enjoyed that one as well as The Following. :T

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Live From Daryl's House is the only thing that I make it a point to record and watch. Some fun performances and interesting choices for guests.

81 - 100 of 136 Posts