Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

101 - 120 of 136 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
He had Joe Walsh on not too long ago... awesome. I record it as well. Ole Daryl can flat out sing... he still has a rather younger sounding voice, yet very experienced. That studio getup they got is pretty nifty.

I also record some of the Storyteller shows... just watched one on Norah Jones that was very interesting.

·
Registered
61 Posts
He had Joe Walsh on not too long ago... awesome. I record it as well. Ole Daryl can flat out sing... he still has a rather younger sounding voice, yet very experienced. That studio getup they got is pretty nifty.

I also record some of the Storyteller shows... just watched one on Norah Jones that was very interesting.
I really like the Joe Walsh one another good one is the one train was in.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
There is a very old series called "The Prisoner". It was made in 1968 and is available on blu.

It is an excellent series with great acting and great storyline. For those who are not familiar, you can see free episodes on crackle but I do recommend dvd/blu for quicker analysis minus the commercials in crackle. :)

I highly recommend the series. :)

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Best show ever on TV?

Breaking Bad.

'nuff said, this thread can be locked :D
The best show???

Here are my top 5.

1. The Sopranos - drama
2. Seinfeld - comedy
3. The Twilight Zone - sci-fi
4. M*A*S*H - comedy
5. The Simpsons - comedy

of course, there are also classics like The Mary Tyler Moore Show, The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Honeymooners, etc.

Guess per each generation there will be different top shows. :)

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
You must not have watched it. I got my 70 y/o parents into it and they also love it :T
Yes, you are correct. I have not seen "Breaking Bad".

I will have to check it out now that you have recommended it as well as others. Thanks. :)

Only thing now is that I have to catch the DVD copies from season 1. :)

·
Registered
531 Posts
I think it can be streamed from Netflix. Beware of spoilers! The series is ending in 2 more episodes.

In all seriousness I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea but it's easily one of the best dramas to grace the small screen.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think it can be streamed from Netflix. Beware of spoilers! The series is ending in 2 more episodes.

In all seriousness I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea but it's easily one of the best dramas to grace the small screen.
Thats where i first started to watch it

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
sleepy hollow is an awesome new show for sure.
I agree the show "sleepy hollow " is very good so far considering we are only two episodes in. Let's see if it continues to impress. So far so good!

101 - 120 of 136 Posts