Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchase a fbq2496 for my dj sound system. It will be connected to my low sub for
feedback problem. I need some help on programming it. I would like to use the parametric
eq 30 - 90 hz for bass boost with feedback destroying for my mic stage at live events.
Could you give me some help on how to program the fbq2496. The 2496 is connected to my
mixer sub out and my low sub crossover. How do i set the filter to a 6db boost 30 - 90 hz and use it also as a feedback destroyer. Thanks, note this is used strictly on low subs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the replies. I dj parties my fbq is only use for the sub, not mains, Is it possible to use 1 filter for peq set to 80 hz and use the other filters for single shot or auto filter. My rig is setup for 4 way highs, mid, low mid,& sub. High to low mid is feed from my main to a dbx driverack PA and and my sub to the fbq.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The driverack is connected to my main out on the mixer and is used for high, mid, and low mid. the FBQ will be connected to my sub out on my mixer going to my sub amp.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes the feedback is low freq and is coming only from my subs, my main out (high, mid, low mid) feedback is being taking care of by the driverack.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
When i turn down the bass on the mic channel down, the mic sounds thinny, the trouble is i get these bass feedback when i play in small compact spaces. I thank you for all the info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts