Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a NX1000D amplifier that I picked up at Parts Express. I am looking at the Fi Audio HT-1 or SSD15. Does anyone have any experience with these Fi Audio products. I hear good things about the products and the founder but have no first-hand experience. I also don't see much about their products used in home applications. I recently had bad experience with Dayton Ultimax and need something new.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
918 Posts
I don't have any experience with the specific Fi products you refer to, but for my infinite baffle (IB) sub project I did choose the Fi IB318 drivers over the Dayton drivers due to the better specs of the Fi drivers. They've been working great for over 6 years used/abused on a daily basis in my living room set up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response. I exchanged some email with Fi and it seems the HT-1 is my best option. This beast is bigger than I need but it's the only size they make. I hope it's clean and musical.
I don't have any experience with the specific Fi products you refer to, but for my infinite baffle (IB) sub project I did choose the Fi IB318 drivers over the Dayton drivers due to the better specs of the Fi drivers. They've been working great for over 6 years used/abused on a daily basis in my living room set up.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts