Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is fellow gamers SE says that FFXIII is not an RPG, say what?:scratch: As far back as I can remember the FF series were always considered an RPG so what gives?:foottap: Sorry I will never confuse and RPG with an FPS no matter how much they are trying to convince me that FFXIII is more like an FPS than an RPG.

·
Elite Shackster
7,142 Posts
Your going to hate on me for this, but I just never got into FF. I played the PSone version (7 I think), but I dont like tun based combat, and that ruined it :(

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Your going to hate on me for this, but I just never got into FF. I played the PSone version (7 I think), but I dont like tun based combat, and that ruined it :(
Well some folks just don't get it, my bro's that way. I personally loved RPGs.

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What was that? you don't like the FF series :paddle: :D. No worries I am not fan of FPSs.

·
Elite Shackster
7,142 Posts
Well some folks just don't get it, my bro's that way. I personally loved RPGs.
Oh I love them, I grew up on games like Zelda. Oblivion was awsome and I'm really into RPG's, they are on of my favorite genres. I just detest turn based combat, and the first battle I got to made me turn it off and that was that :huh:

What was that? you don't like the FF series :paddle: :D. No worries I am not fan of FPSs.
To be fair, I never gave it enough chance for me to actually like or not like it, but because of the combat system I didnt want to :dontknow:.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts