Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was well into the start of the project, but 3yrs ago...i tried to find my post on here with pics of the begining of the build but could not find em

here it is 3yrs and a baby later....couldnt be happier! As you can se a few changes were made along the way, but I am very happy with it

you can see some wrinkles in the photo, but it does not look like this in person (lol i promise), the flash pulled out the wrinkle

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Nice looking set up. Thanks for sharing your pics, I'm sure it's great to have it finished and be able to enjoy it finally. FYI our daughter is 3 now and we always kept the volume up in our living room set up and she sleeps right on through any movies we watch:).

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Looks great, except you need to change to a Patriots logo on the bar.....:bigsmile::bigsmile:

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
congrats! The room looks great! The posters are also very nice. I am sure you will get a lot of enjoyment in that room for many years to come! :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys....Ravens for life lol. I have a question. When I build my riser....since it is going to be laid on top of the carpet, what can I do so the "whole" riser doesnt flatten my carpet (indent).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts