Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again,

I am in need of help. Trying to source a firmware download for my Samsung 52" LED TV model # LA52A850A1FXXY old model. Have reviewed the Samsung website, no luck. Any suggestions.
Thank you, Ron Alexander, Sydney Australia.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I did a Live Chat with Samsung, they think you wrote down the wrong model number. He looked up what he figured what the correct model is & says there is not an available update. Is it possible that you could verify the model?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Lumen,
Very grateful for your reply. Have checked the model # again and found the original to be correct.

I noted the "enter at own risk' warning and have decided not to perform the possible firmware upgrade.

Next option, seeing my current 52" Samsung was purchased in 2008, the problem might be solved if I purchase a current Samsung model, was think of a 60".

Again, thank you for your time. It was appreciated. Cheers Ankles1950 (Ron) Sydney - Australia :wave:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
I did a Live Chat with Samsung, they think you wrote down the wrong model number. He looked up what he figured what the correct model is & says there is not an available update. Is it possible that you could verify the model?
Hi Lumen,
Very grateful for your reply. Have checked the model # again and found the original to be correct.
Thanks also to Tonto for prompting the search. Looks like we've covered all the angles.

....decided not to perform the possible firmware upgrade. Next option, seeing my current 52" Samsung was purchased in 2008, the problem might be solved if I purchase a current Samsung model, was think of a 60".
What problem are you trying to solve?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts