Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the 1st time I downloaded latest firmware upgrade for my new BDP-93 over the internet. Very impressed with the ease and speed of the process. Thankyou Oppo.

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
This is the 1st time I downloaded latest firmware upgrade for my new BDP-93 over the internet. Very impressed with the ease and speed of the process. Thankyou Oppo.
Dwight,
OPPO really does make FW Updates as painless as possible. I am pretty sure they will even send you CD-R's of Beta Firmwares or even Official Firmware should a Owner not have the ability to Burn a CD-R and or not have Internet Access. I would imagine this is a very small number of folks as the 93 even comes with a WiFi Adapter as standard.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
My first experience was with Sammy downloads, probably did three over a years time and it took, literally, five times as long as either of the 93 updates Ive done in the last few months of ownership.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Oppo really cares about their customers!! From ease of firmware installs to customer service, they are all around a great company! Others should strive to be like them!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts