Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think?

When I do the mesurement I unplug the front speakers and configure receiver to small and 80hz (sub at crossover) with pro-logic mode. As I can't choose 80hz and small with stereo mode on my h/k. Will that be an issue?

·
Registered
7,514 Posts
pro-logic mode. As I can't choose 80hz and small with stereo mode on my h/k. Will that be an issue?
Well, it will be an issue when you try and add the mains for a look at sub+mains.

REW is a mono signal and pro-logic gets its cues from phase, so the steering will be poor.

Perhaps you have a mono mode with sub you can choose... (never heard of receiver not allowing bass management in stereo). This might be the case for a direct mode, but surely they have a standard stereo mode with bass management?

BTW, that little floppy symbol in the lower left hand corner of your graph, SAVES the graph in a perfect 800 wide jpg size for posting..

brucek

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With analog connection I can only choose between 40-60hz for the sub in stereo mode. If I change to a surround mode I can change to 80hz. If I change to coax or opt I can chosoe between 40, 60 and 80hz.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts