·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theatre room is finally done. DSC01005.JPG

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks great.....any pictures of the rest of the room?

·
Premium Member
5,817 Posts
Looks great! How big is the screen?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks

How are you enjoying the Triton Ones? They sound amazing. I have them well positioned behind screen but I should have allowed more room back there to bring the Tritons out into the room. It gives me more placement options but it already sounds great.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks great I really like your stage!
Thanks

I am happy with the result. This upgrade looks & sounds so much better then before

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks great.....any pictures of the rest of the room?
I have other pics. I will post some other ones shortly.

Cheers!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks great! How big is the screen?
Thanks. The screen is an Elunevision Audio Weave 2.35 gain 1.2. The screen is 140 diagonal inches.
I chose Elunevision as their dealer "EastPorters" is local to me so I dropped in to demo their products & meet the dealer. I bought the screen plus the Sony-VPL-HW55ES projector. I am very happy with both products

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ahh, I get it...

NOW you're Flat Broke!

Lovely room.

Regards,

George
Indeed flat broke & I would like to upgrade my side & back surrounds sometime soon. Need more cash.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Very impressive. I can see why funds would depleted after all of that. Would like to see more pictures if possible. I see you have Emotiva with your Triton Ones. Given that they are super efficient speakers that's bass drivers work under their own amp, did you considering getting higher end monoblocks or tubes with a HT bypass for the Triton Ones?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very impressive. I can see why funds would depleted after all of that. Would like to see more pictures if possible. I see you have Emotiva with your Triton Ones. Given that they are super efficient speakers that's bass drivers work under their own amp, did you considering getting higher end monoblocks or tubes with a HT bypass for the Triton Ones?
Thanks. Very happy with progress to date. Still more to do but in this hobby your never finished right. Recently I installed some 6 inch thick bass traps on rear wall along with some soffit traps at floor/ rear wall junction to tame lower frequencies.

The Triton Ones coupled with Emotiva XPA-3 sound terrific but I have thought about upgrading to monoblocks amp but not sure if I could hear any improvement beyond what I am experiencing now. Perhaps worth a trip to my dealer to see if I can hear the difference.

I forgot to post some pics. Will do later today.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
And I am retired banker. Go figure

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here some pics.

Not done yet but well on our way.

Attachments