Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all-

As you all know, Tweeter is going out of business. Actually my local store is now closed for good. I stopped by over the weekend to look for some furniture / av racks, but ended up buying a Focal Cub2 Subwoofer. The only reason I bought it was because they sold it to me for $20 since the thing doesn't work. I figured I would get it fixed and still pay much less than retail. I've tried to take it apart to see if anything looks out of the ordinary, but I haven't had any luck. All I know is that it blows a fuse every time I plug it in.

Does anyone have a good suggestion on where I can send it in to get fixed. The guy at Tweeter said the thing is still under warranty, but I'm assuming that won't work for me since I didn't buy it new. But out of curiosity, how would I try to claim it under warranty? I'm familiar with the Focal brand to some degree, but never knew it was so hard finding a US website or a list of US dealers. I can't even find a USA phone number or e-mail address to try to contact them with. And I don't know of any local Focal dealers now that Tweeter is gone (I live in Greenville, SC).

Any suggestions??

Thanks!
Eric

·
Premium Member
19,397 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts