Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a bunch of speakers that were originally to be used to build a bunch of speakers. I have since run out of time for such a project and the speakers are just sitting. EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW!!!!!! One of each was opened for measurements only. I have the following.

(4) Focal TC90TD5B - $55 Each or $200 for all of them
(4) Focal TC90TDWT- $75 Each or $275 for all of them (These are the actual units used by WILSON)
(4) Focal TC120TDWB-$110 Each or $400 for all of them (These are the actual Wison Units)
(8) Scan Speak 18W8545 -$135 Each or $950 for all of them
(8) Seas W26FX001 - $300 Each or $2000 for all of them
(3) Creative Sound Solutions SDX-15 - $SOLD OUT

If someone would like everything pm me with a reasonable offer. Special consideration will be given to anyone who is local and can pick up the items so i don't have to deal with shipping. I'm in Northern New Jersey.

Also for sale are the cabinets I had been working on. They need a tiny bit more fill and to be painted. The speakers were made to look like Wilson Watt Puppys but ended up being a bit bigger. Please PM me with an offer for these or for pictures. I prefer a local buyer as each cabinet is at least 200 LBS.

Hopefully someone can put all these drivers to some good use!

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Re: Focal (Wilson Models), Seas, Scanspeak and Creative Sound Solutions Speakers for Sale ALL NEW!!!

I fixed your images... you had posted the link to "the page" where the images were using the tags.

I wish I as starting a speaker project... this is a lot of nice stuff.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Focal (Wilson Models), Seas, Scanspeak and Creative Sound Solutions Speakers for Sale ALL NEW!!!

Thanks for fixing the Images. These tweeters aren't even available to the general public. Wish i had some time myself to finish what I was working on.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

If anyone is interested I will also accept reasonable offers!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
449 Posts

I live near you... wish I had some cash. I know that doesn't help you though ha

·
Registered
6 Posts

Hi!

I'm interested in the Scanspeak drivers, as I have a project that I shelved for some years and now am looking for the parts. However, I'm a newbie to the forum so I can't send a PM...can you contact me to discuss?

Thank you!
Kate

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Hi!

I'm interested in the Scanspeak drivers, as I have a project that I shelved for some years and now am looking for the parts. However, I'm a newbie to the forum so I can't send a PM...can you contact me to discuss?

Thank you!
Kate
Send your e-mail address and i will contact you that way. The forum won't allow me to PM you either since you are so new.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts

CHEFTIM HERE PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS I am interested in a pair of your sdx-15s for a sonotube build that I am starting as soon as I locate a pair of these drivers I look forward to hearing from you all the best CHEFTIM...

·
Premium Member
23 Posts

HELLO CHEFTIM HERE,just following up on the email that I sent back to you. I am ready to purchase the pair of sdx-15s from you,what is our next step? What is the process you take when making a purchase with a money order through the mail?,if that is the route to be taken.I will wait to hear from you,, as to what our next move will be.Please follow up on the shipping if you can to let me know the details for that thank you for your time cheftim...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

HELLO CHEFTIM HERE,just following up on the email that I sent back to you. I am ready to purchase the pair of sdx-15s from you,what is our next step? What is the process you take when making a purchase with a money order through the mail?,if that is the route to be taken.I will wait to hear from you,, as to what our next move will be.Please follow up on the shipping if you can to let me know the details for that thank you for your time cheftim...
PM Sent

·
Registered
24 Posts

finally picked up my sdx15! i knew it was big...but man you never realize until you see it!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

glad you got it. Enjoy. hope the project turns out well for you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.