Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a good set plans to build a set of horn sub's can anyone HELP:scratchhead:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do a search on "Bill Fitzmaurice". He has a few good designs, although he charges (not much) for his working plans.
Look for the TUBA.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
There is also the Labhorn designed by Tom Danley that has plans available at the ProSoundWeb.

There are free Horn modeling programs. HornResponse and Akabak (steep learning curve).

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hey Ricci, have you figured out Akabak? I would love to meet someone that knew what they were doing in the program and wouldn't mind helping explain the language of the program.

As far as folded horns....how large of a horn are you thinking? And what kind of bandwidth are you aiming for?

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Hey Ricci, have you figured out Akabak? I would love to meet someone that knew what they were doing in the program and wouldn't mind helping explain the language of the program.
Not exactly:sad2:. I was hoping you had! I've downloaded it and had it for awhile, but i've only spent probably an hour of time messing with it total. I just haven't had the time to really attempt it. It's going to take a lot of effort and devotion to become familiar with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts