Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could you please look at my log file . It shows a " java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1 " and i dont have enough knowledge to know what it mean. when i run the thiele small claculator the window just flash's and does nothing. Any help greatly appreciated View attachment roomeq_wizard6.log.txt

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks to everyone who had a look . It turns out my measurements were over too broad of a frequency and it was outside the calculators parameters.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i am measuring 2 speakers, one is a mid woofer 5.25" and the other is a 6.5" both are aluminum cone. rrealized . i am goin to try some more tests later on with some higher frequencies as these should play up to 15000hz, though i will have to wait and see the capabilities of my tweeter.

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Are you running the V5.01 beta version? That version has bug fixes for a Thiele Small calculation bug that occurred for some measurement ranges.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
John,

I am running the Beta now , the previous version was givng me the trouble. I have done so many things i cant remember whats , what.lol I got a new subwoofer driver today and it measured very close to the spec sheet so i feel i am getting accurate results now. I am sure a better soundcard would provide eveb more accurate results but i am happy with i have. Thanks for the great program. Now i need to do some studying to determine better what it all means. I read the loudspeaker cookbook about 30 yrs ago but i need to start over.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts