Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I emailed some hundred or so Martin Logan dealers inquiring about a demo or used Theater i center channel speaker. Of course in my email I did take advantage of shamelessly plugging the Shack and inviting the dealers to stop by and visit with us. :whistling:

Anyway... I get this one response back from a Jason Lord of The Source AV Design Group from over in California, of which I found quite interesting.

Juist a comment,

I viewed the web site you listed. As a degreed acoustic sciences engineer, I find that these sites are solely for lonely people that are needing a vast clearence of mind. They are based on opinion without merit and meant for sales not real information.

My comment may seem harsh but after 40 years of being in the A/V Industry, I have found sites like that an abomination of fact.

I wish you the best of luck on your search for your Theater I.
Right off the bat I noticed he could not spell and created a new word, despite the degree. ("juist", "degreed", "clearence") :huh:

I suppose his degree in acoustic science engineering and 40 years experience in the AV industry also gives him a degree in psychology and qualifies him to know the minds and hearts of millions of readers that frequent similar forums on a regular basis. Interesting, being that forums have only been around for about fifteen years and the Internet not much longer than that.

Really? We are all lonely? He did say, "these sites are solely for lonely people". There is no doubt... we are ALL lonely! And we all need "vast" clearance of mind! :thud:

Then he claims that nothing we write is any more than mere opinion without any merit. We are an abomination of fact! :unbelievable:

Some folks never cease to amaze me. :rolleyesno:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts