Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Looking forward to Sunday.
I have been busy finishing the following for the Sunday show.
All of the below is brand new speaker kits for CSS which will make the Sunday event.
V series uses a NEW CSS tweeter which is brand new.
V1 mid tweeter
V2 mid tweeter mid
V3 tweeter mid woofer 3 way
HT2vi MTM with a ribbon
HT3vi 3way with a ribbon

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
It was fantabulous. Thank you all!

This audiofest was beyond what we ever expected for response.

Special thanks to Mak Fenlon for an informative seminar and being a wealth of knowlege.

Thanks to Al, Bob and Jim for sticking it out to the end and adding their experience as well as the fabulous donations.

And most of all to all those who came and made it the success it was. We couldn't have done it without each one of you.

Looking forward to next year!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yes, it was a great day with so many people there at times you had to go out to change/clear your mind (or get a burger or sausage). Special thanks to Karl and Gregg for all there setup and organization, to Mark Fenlon for his talk and to Al for the many hours of preparation, testing, etc. for the new speaker kits some of which will be available shortly.

Also special thanks to Mark Audio, Parts Express, Solen, Meniscus, Madisound and Classic Valve for their contributions to the raffle. If you won we'd appreciate feedback on how you use your prize.

Looking forward to next time, likely in a larger venue.

Appreciated meeting some customers face to face for the first time and trust that what we presented will be of interest and lead to sales.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thanks for the great event.
Was shocked so many people made the winding trip to Cultas Lake but was well worth the nice drive.

Not sure of a head count but was well over 100 people for sure that made the event a hit.

Sorry never got around to see everyone I was in our area all day till the end of the day.

Having Mark Fenlon from MARK AUDIO stop by and make a speech plus some info into new driver development coming from his was a hit.Thanks Mark for the time you took to spread out of your travel plans.The day worked out just by chance as Mark was stopped in Vancouver on his way back to China then Austrailia.

Was a very busy day and as usual with the event like this swapping out speakers talking and listening then swapping out for another set was a chore for sure.BUT I LOVE IT

I took just a few pictures below sorry never got to take any more if others can post some more pictures that would be good..

Just a few hrs till the show

At the show

Bob introducing Mark Fenlon From MARK AUDIO

Mark and Bob

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
It was great seeing you again, Al. Been a while!

Not sure of a head count but was well over 100 people for sure that made the event a hit.
I thought we hit that by the time we officially opened :gulp:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yes for sure was a good day.. Nice to see a lot of old faces as well as some new ... Ya turn out was great

21 - 28 of 28 Posts