Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time home theater enthusiast here. Built a pair of KEF bookshelf speakers back in high school circa 1980.

I have had a pair of SVS driver's sitting on a shelf in my basement for the last decade or so. One is the original driver SVS launched with back in 2001 or so, and the other is the "ISD" that was offered as an upgrade to my 20-39 CS. (running a 20-39 plus with the 12.3 driver and put the 12.2 driver into my original 20-39 CS)

I set a New Year's resolution to have a box/box's built within 60 days. This will be placed behind my entertainment room wall under the stairs leading to the first floor. I'm at the planning stage at the moment but hope to be cutting sheet goods in the next couple of weeks.

Would love to have input from the experts on tweaking what I'm doing. I'll hop over to the DIY section and start a new thread there soon.

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
Welcome to the SHACK... Glad you joined.

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. :T

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack! Thanks for joining!

If you're a Facebook user, click on the Facebook at the top of the page and "Like" our Facebook Page. Our feed is full of interesting links, photos, and news.:T

1 - 9 of 9 Posts