Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for looking! I'd like to sell one of my Friday The 13th Part VII posters. I have two of them and decided to frame one of them and off load it to another fan.

Price - $50

As far as I know, it's an original. I'm not sure how to tell otherwise so I'm just going by the previous collector who had many originals that I purchased along with this one.

The poster is a single sided rolled copy so there are no folded creases other than one that I made to fit the poster in the frame. I folded it at the top, no more than 1 inch. Other than that, there are no tears or pin holes.

The poster is 27" x 40" and is in a 9/10 condition, for two reasons. One being the crease I mentioned, and the other being that there are a few "scratch indents" on the poster toward the top. No actual scratching that gouged the paper at all, just light scratching that you can only see if you look at the poster at a certain angle.

If you want specific pictures of anything on the poster to help with validity, I'd be more than happy to provide them. Please contact me with any questions and a zip code so I can provide an approximate shipping price (shouldn't be more than $25). Local pickup is always encouraged.

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.