Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Friend of the Shack
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Sold --- Sold --- Sold

Selling a great two-channel amp here -- the Audio Alchemy OM 150. I believe this is a 150WPC amp into 8 ohms, and runs Class A up to 20 W. I bought this years ago to run power-hungry Magnepans. This amp had no problem delivering plenty of power into the 4 ohm load of the Magnepans (my Denon receiver ran out of gas, and was replaced by this amp).

The OM 150 has a separate power supply, as shown in the photos.

All in all, this is a great amp, and I have never had a problem with it. I have the original boxes as shown, and I might be able to dig up the owner's manual. If not, operation is very straighforward, as there are only L/R inputs and outputs, and a standby switch on the front. Each channel has a "power" and "clip" LED. Very easy to use, heavy and robust.

There are some scratches that one would expect from normal usage. I got pretty close up on the power supply, and the scratches shown in the photo are much more pronounced than what my eye sees. With normal usage, these scratches are barely noticable.

Asking $400 plus shipping, and of course I never impose any extra fees for using PayPal.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Front.JPG

Rear.JPG

PS Top.JPG

Boxes.JPG

·
Friend of the Shack
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Audio Alchemy OM 150 Stereo Amplifier ~~ $400

Change price to $300. Let's go.

·
Friend of the Shack
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lowering the price to $250 plus shipping (no PayPal fees). This is a nice amp, and I'd love to have it go to someone at one of the forums. Don't make me put it on eBay!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.