Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This unit is in excellent condition. It was in my living room as a second system and hardly ever used because we would go into the basement to watch on the big projector screen. This was way overkill for what ended up being just for occasional tv watching.
The unit is super clean partially from lack of use. I take extremely good care of all my equipment as well. The photo shows streaks from using Windex with a soft cloth. THERE ARE NO RUB MARKS ON THE DISPLAY - IT IS FLAWLESS!!!
The unit comes with the original box and manual an ALL the accessories including the remote and microphone, of course.
Additional Photos are in my gallery:
http://www.audiocircle.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=2556

The AVR-3806, an upgrade from the best-selling AVR-3805, continues to offer the finest in multi-channel audio performance and ensures ultra-rigorous standards of signal purity.
Key new high-end features include HDMI switching, 7 channel amplifiers, HDCD decoding, built-in XM-satellite radio capability, and multi-zone functionality. The AVR-3806 also incorporates Audyssey MultEQxt Room EQ to calibrate your audio system and is packaged with a microphone to make your set-up even easier.
Denon's 3000 series of A/V surround receivers keeps getting better. The 3805 was a wildly successful unit and the 3806 is an even bigger blockbuster.

VERY Basic features:
* 7 Channels of power (120 watts x 7)
* 7 Channel "Stereo" Mode - GREAT for parties
* True 24-bit inputs (better sonic resolution)
* A Total of 7 digital audio inputs (2 coax/5 optical)
* Three 100mHz Bandwidth component video inputs - easily passes a FULL HD signal
* Banana style jacks
* XM Satellite Radio 'Connect and Play' Ready – with optional antenna (USA and Canada ONLY)
* Two channels assignable between 7.1 audio or 5.1 audio + 2 stereo Zone Two speakers
* Built In Time Based Audio Correction

The feature set of this unit is extensive and to laundry list everything that this piece offers is a waste of digital bytes. Go to Denon's sit, look at the pictures, read the lit, download the owner's manual and research yourself silly.

ASKING PRICE: $500

TERMS: USPS money order or Paypal CASH transfer (no credit cards via Paypal) – this way I don’t incur or charge those bogus fees.
I charge only actual UPS INSURED shipping fees at actual shipping weight – no inflated weight or “handling” charges...
No international shipping, sorry...
Shipping weight is appx 42 lbs and my zip is 06070 so you can calculate UPS shipping costs
TIA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.