Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a BRAND NEW IN THE BOX pair of Jamo R909's. They are Black Piano finish. They are absolutely beautiful.

The reviews of this speaker all glowing and of the highest caliber. These speakers are open, dynamic and totally free of any box colorations. Checkout 6 moons for a review. Here is a small excerpt:
"In many respects, this is a big speaker, just not physically because the R909's sculptured outlooks strike a nice balance between audiophile aesthetics and home décor needs....it could be the ultimate speaker for passionate music listeners whose only concern about the sound is that the music is reproduced at a very high level. Which it unquestionably is...."

WhatHiFi said this about them:
"The new Jamos are as accomplished as they are daring, with a sound that more than lives up to their price."

I originally purchased these speakers to be the centerpiece of my 2-channel rig, but the recession has made me scale back my plans considerably.

There are many reviews from the best sources in high end audio. They are all POSITIVE. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY Please. Thank you. If interested please feel free to give me a call. I am more than happy to discuss the Jamo's with you. I can provide serial numbers to serious buyers.

The speakers will have to be shipped via freight company. Freight from the coasts is approximately $300. Your location may be slightly more, or possibly less. Depending on your location. Give me a call, I'm willing to help you with freight.

Asking $6999 obo.

Hometheaterjunkie
916-604-2232

Attachments

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
They sure are good looking speakers. I have wanted to hear an open baffle design. I bet these are sweet. Good luck on the sale... :T

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Sonnie,
The Jamo's are tremendous speakers. I am just sorry that I'm not able to keep them for 2 channel rig. I would have loved to have them head up the system. At this point I have had to downgrade significantly.

The only redeeming feeling about the pain I feel having to sell the Jamo's is this; It's all about music. The feeeling you get when you hear somoething special. The vehicles (audio components) that get you there are many and varied. I'm trying not to worry so much about the vehicle anymore and focus on the music. :bigsmile:

Ask me in a month, how I'm doing!!:T

TTYL.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.