Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Hands down one of the most well written and best acted television shows of all time. The Lannisters really make the show and all of them are such phenomenal actors. Peter Dinklage especially in his portrayal of Tyrion just steals the show each time he is on screen. Tyrion’s trial especially (Season 4?) especially showed just what an amazing performance Mr. Dinklage could offer.

I’ll say that the first half of Season 5 was a bit slower to me, but quickly picked up steam and did not let up all the way to the final moments in the season finale. I’m really looking forward to re-watching this season on blu-ray, which I should be picking up later today. This will freshen my memory a bit better for the upcoming season premiere in April!

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nooooooooooo, nobody is safe. You can't get attached to ANY character because they are easily disposed of. I could even see Tyrion getting the axe even though he's adored by fans

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
nooooooooooo, nobody is safe. You can't get attached to ANY character because they are easily disposed of. I could even see Tyrion getting the axe even though he's adored by fans
Don't you even start Mike Edwards! That's crossing the line! :)

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
My son's standing birthday present is the newly released season of GOT.
This year he had to wait three weeks past his b-day for it.
His tradition is to rewatch all the seasons before watching the new one each year.

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ahhh, poor kid had to do without his present for three weeks :( hope he had fun with it. I'm eagerly anticipating the season 6 start

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I'm waiting until the show is finished and buying the complete set.
I wanted to get rid of the Christmas gift cards still left in my wallet;). We don't have cable so I have never seen more then a few scenes when staying in a hotel.

·
Premium Member
4,363 Posts
I wanted to get rid of the Christmas gift cards still left in my wallet;). We don't have cable so I have never seen more then a few scenes when staying in a hotel.
Well you're in for a treat! Clear your calendar because once you start you won't stop. I so wanna say something spoiler related but I won't. Nobody _ _ _ _ _ _! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.