Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be cool to start a thread that anyone could talk about anything SVS in. I lurk on these forums every single day, but SVS is the forum that I really care the most about. I don't know why, but I just can't get SVS off of my mind. I am listening to my SVS setup right now, and it is ridiculous how awesome my speakers are. The M-series will be spectacular forever.

I doubt it will ever be in the SVS plans. I have always wanted to see if SVS could produce a cheaper AS-EQ1. I would buy it instantly in the $300-400 range. I just wanted to see if I could drum up some discussion since I don't see much discussion right now.

I would definitely love to hear some new SVS ultra speaker owners to chime in. They seem awesome. I would definitely love to hear some people chime in that have both the SVS Ultra speakers and M series.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Check out the newest episode of the tv show Elementary - Elementary S01E21
About halfway through there's a train and the sound is awesome, my subwoofer was super active. I couldn't believe it, it's sustained for a long time too.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
after reading reviews i think the sb13u is my dream sub..
after reading reviews I think 6, sb13u's would be my dream subs. There, I fixed it for you. Seriously though, if the sub is as good as everyone says, then there would be no way to stop at just 1.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts