Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Home Theater Shack is happy to announce that two lucky winners have been randomly selected from a pool of nearly 600 entrants in our featured Giveaway promotion run in conjunction with GIK Acoustics!

Congratulations to Michael L. of Oklahoma and George S. (HTS member broom1998) of Florida… both of which have won a box of four (4) GIK Acoustics 4A Alpha Panels in standard fabric (value of $380)!

Thanks to everyone that took the time to enter the contest. The entry pool grew to be one of the biggest in HTS history!

HTS would also like to send a special “thank you” to our great friends at GIK Acoustics. The company's new Alpha Wood Series is a line of acoustic panels and bass traps with a wood frame and face (23.75" x 23.75" x 4") that beautifully combines absorption with diffusion. The panels feature rigid fiberglass material made from 100-percent recycled materials free from formaldehyde or urea formaldehyde, fabric wrap, and a blonde veneer wood face finish. The wood face is designed for one-dimensional scattering, while allowing for low frequency waves to pass through to the fiberglass panel for low end absorption.

We’ve featured information on the 4A Series in the past and encourage everyone looking for room treatments to head over to GIK Acoustics to see what they have to offer! Thanks again to everyone that participated in the contest, we hope to see you on the forum! :T

·
Premium Member
5,799 Posts
Congratulations Michael, and George!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't really like posting, but really enjoy the info on Home Theater Shack. So I felt that I needed to stop in and thank GIK Acoustics and Home theater Shack for the prize.

PS hope there can be another audio show in FL. soon

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks everybody. I'd also like to thank GIK and everybody here on HTS that made this giveaway possible.

The folks at GIK have been great to work with. The panels arrived this evening. I haven't had a chance to do more than open the box and look at them. They look really nice.

I'm going to be taking the folks at GIK up on their offer of advice on how to best place them in my room.

They did mention something about the beginning of an addiction ...

Thanks again

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts