Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just look at the sight and put something together the 242's look like nice room panels. I hope to get 6 of those and maybe 4 traps for my room, that was just over 1k with the upgraded fabric.

·
Registered
178 Posts
At the moment, my room contains about 25% absorption coverage and 15% diffusion. My decay times look really good as well. The problem is that my current room is only temporary. I hope to have a new, larger listening room in the near future. I could put $750 at GIK to good use at that time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cool, now I honestly would like to win.... I just built out a basement and has nothing. I was reading up on making my own but this would be preferred.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
I got some GIK traps used off a ad on Craig's list and they work great. I really hope to add a lot more to the ones I have for sure.

To anyone that does not have traps you don't know what your missing they relay help that much.

Good luck to everyone.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Does this mean you need 25 new posts during the period or have at least 25 posts total ?

I just received 3 242's for the ceiling to join the 4 244 "s on front wall . Will be ordering a two pairs of 244 's for side wall.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Does this mean you need 25 new posts during the period or have at least 25 posts total ?

I just received 3 242's for the ceiling to join the 4 244 "s on front wall . Will be ordering a two pairs of 244 's for side wall.
I am really not sure how this cannot be clearly understood.

• Qualification period is from January 1, 2014 through March 31, 2014.
  • A random drawing will be held shortly afterwards from the qualified entries.
  • You must be registered as of January 31, 2014 to qualify.
  • You must have 25 posts during the qualification period. This in addition to any other posts you may already have. No post padding!
  • Tell us that you are qualified and would like to be entered into the giveaway using GIK Acoustics $750 Shopping Spree Giveaway Qualification Thread.
It states "You must have 25 posts during the qualification period."

The qualification period is stated as: "Qualification period is from January 1, 2014 through March 31, 2014."

So... if I put those two together... I can see that I would need 25 posts between the qualification period of January 1 and March 31.

It further states: "This is in addition to any other posts you may already have."

Yes... I realize I am being sarcastic, but seriously... is that not clear as air? I just do not see how that can be confusing to anyone. :whistling:

Yes you will need 25 posts between Jan 1 and Jan 31 to be able to be qualified for the contest.
I hope this was merely a mistype and not an understanding... it is NOT "between Jan 1 and Jan 31" ... it IS between Jan 1 and Mar 31.

:sweat:

·
Registered
507 Posts
HTS and the sponsors it has are the best on the web. It's just crazy how many great giveaways this place can put together for its members. I had hoped to win the last GIK Acoustics $600 giveaway, maybe this will be the one :praying: Thank you Sonnie, HTS and GIK for another awesome giveaway :T

·
Registered
443 Posts
Register me for this My room needs treating :)
My room has horrible acoustics so. I would definitely enjoy fixing up my room !!
Impressive give away!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have attained my posts and really like this sight. I am hoping I win because I got disabled the other year and now live in a disabled housing. I have my music studio still so when I am able to on good days or limited time I can still work on my music. Since my back is messed up pretty bad I watch allot of movies so treatment would be a bonus. Have 0 treatment now but I know I have some pretty big bass buildups in the corners and have a completely empty wall behind my speakers that is begging for something. The GIK stuff looks perfect for my room :)

21 - 40 of 98 Posts