Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sweet! Had already finished my room drawing and and download REW. After measuring acoustics, my next step was to be a call to GIK for help. A $750 discount would be awesome!

bill

·
Registered
237 Posts
I like to get a few more panels and maybe some stands for the panels I have. Another great giveaway good luck to all.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
It can still happen. Just help people out with lists it goes quicker then you think the idea is to get people helping each other out and at the same time you will be learning with all the reading you will be doing. Good luck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks, phasewolf.
Happy anniversary phasewolf. :)
After a year or two joining in this website, what you have learned so far?

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Lots of things. Proper placement of speakers, lots of things about amps and what people feels makes a good amp vs a bad one not a topic I want to touch as it can cause blood to spill.

I have learned a lot about sound treatments and enjoyed the pictures people post of there breath taking rooms they build to watch movies with there friends and family.

This is a great site people are friendly and very helpful with questions.

Spend some time and read the equipment reviews and watch you wallet go bye bye.....

I am looking to spend 5k on a pair of Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers because of here so enjoy yourself you will meet some great people.

·
Registered
59 Posts
LOL at watching wallet go bye bye.

I would have to agree, I participate on a few different forums and this is the friendliest I have seen.

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Another great giveaway by the guys at HTS! - too bad all of them necessitate you being from the US ( not Canada ). Guess I'm going to have to scout out some land!

·
Registered
1 Posts
... Just saw this...

About a month or two ago, I decided to look into acoustic panels for my HT in the making. Didn't know much about anything... now, I only know a little more...

In any case, I've been exchanging emails with a certain guy named Bryan Pape from GIK... GIK's videos led me to REW, which led me here...

And who do I see on these posts? Turns out... I was getting advice from one of their top guys!

Now that he proposed a bunch of expansive panels :) ... that $750 would be nice... but sadly, too little too late...

How well... maybe by the time I'm done with my room, GIK will have another contest...

·
Registered
101 Posts
A great giveaway, But I'd like to withdraw my name as I don't want to have something that others can better use than me.

41 - 60 of 98 Posts