Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Well, we should have a winner soon, good luck to all you guy's! Great give away. I assume we'll see it in the newsletter first?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I like those odds :) Someone at the local grocery store I go to won a million dollars on a scratch off yesterday. I will be happy with some acoustic treatment though as a backup I did buy a lotto ticket :)

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
If all you guys would just "Withdraw" from the competition I would like my odds a whole of a lot better :D

J/K

I've got my eyes on three of those 4 inch thick 24 x 48" art panels... they would look soooooo good in my theater :cool:

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Someone should talk to Brian from GIK and ask if he would be willing to do some kind of group buy with people on this site. That way they will get a nice large chunk of money from all the orders and we can save a little bit of coin sense there seems to be a lot of interest in traps.

Just a thought.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
And we have a winner! Yes we do!

Congratulations to...................
DO NOT OPEN... DO NOT CLICK THIS BUTTON! >>>>>
... the winner, who will be announced in the April Newsletter! :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
7,209 Posts
Since it will be another week or so before the newsletter goes out, we have decided to go ahead and announce the winner of the GIK Acoustics shopping spree now.

Congratulations to.....

phillihp23. :fireworks1:

PM details will be sent out soon.

Have a great time shopping and let us know what you decide to get!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Congradulations phillihp23. This is a nice prize. What are you gonna spend it on?

Thanks again to GIK & HTS, they just keep on giving back!

61 - 80 of 98 Posts