Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

GIK Acoustics has been a long time sponsor here at HTS and they have consistently given back to this community with their annual giveaways. As many of you have probably seen in the $10,000 Home Theater System Giveaway, GIK has contributed a $600 Shopping Spree from their store for the winner.

We are excited to say that it doesn't stop there. In the first quarter of 2013 they will give away yet another $600 Shopping Spree to another lucky member here at HTS.

Do we got the best sponsors or what?

Thank you GIK Acoustics for being a great sponsor here at HTS and for giving back to the community. :T

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
That is incredible! Talk about giving back to the community. Thank you very much. You guys ROCK!

·
Premium Member
5,288 Posts
It's our pleasure to give back to this great online community. Good luck everyone!

Bryan

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
This just gets better and better :) :) :)
Thank you GIK

·
Premium Member
5,834 Posts
AWESOME!!! The deals this forum gets are the best! I can't imagine it getting any better and someone is going to have a sweet Xmas this year!

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
If i dont say so, someone is going to have an awful nice Christmas. Thanks HTS and GIK...This site is just incredible. Didn't expect anything except help and information when I joined. Just blown away on how awesome this site is!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.