Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Please enter my name.

Thanks to GIK Acoustic Panels and Home Theater Shack for the opportunity.

-Bill M.

·
Registered
49 Posts
sign me up. I am glad I found this sight. You guys are very helpful and it is a great community here. Thanks to GIK also!

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
We have a winner! :party:

:fireworks1: jackfish:fireworks2:

Congratulations Jay!

:dancebanana:

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Congratulations Jay!!!! :jump:

Thank you again to Sonnie, Home Theater Shack, and to GIK for the give away!

Very very cool!

-Bill M.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Thank you GIK Acoustics and Home Theater Shack! I'm overwhelmed at my good fortune. Now I can take down some of those old tapestries that probably weren't doing that much good anyways. It looks like I will have to complement this prize with a purchase of another box of GIK 242s and a box of GIK 244s. I'll try that before determining if I need more Tri-Traps. When I incorporate these treatments I will give a full report on the results. Thanks again. Jay

·
Registered
184 Posts
Fantastic, Jay! :clap: Congratulations!!!

I'm anxious to hear about your experience with them when you've received them and "installed" them...

Thanks again to GIK and the Shack for these kinds of giveaways!

-- Phil

·
Registered
65 Posts
Jay,
Congratulations and I look forward to hearing your report. These giveaways bring an extra dimension of fun to this forum.

-Steve

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congratulations jackfish :jump: !!!!!!!!!! and thanks to everyone that entered for the contest. Wish you all could have won!
Seeing as how much fun this whole thing was and I know there are a bunch of you guys out there that want our product ,:hail: :bigsmile: I would like to extend a offer to you all. Thru April 14th if any of you guys would like to purchase from us we will take 10% off of any Tri Trap or Monster and 5% off of any GIK 244 or 242 (this would be before shipping costs). Just drop me an email and we can work up the pricing for you. SEEEEEEEEEEEE you all can be winners!!!!!!!! :jiggy: :jiggy:

Thanks Sonnie you truly are one of the good guys out there.:hail:

Glenn Kuras
[email protected]

·
Registered
369 Posts
Congratulations jackfish :jump: !!!!!!!!!! and thanks to everyone that entered for the contest. Wish you all could have won!
Seeing as how much fun this whole thing was and I know there are a bunch of you guys out there that want our product ,:hail: :bigsmile: I would like to extend a offer to you all. Thru April 14th if any of you guys would like to purchase from us we will take 10% off of any Tri Trap or Monster and 5% off of any GIK 244 or 242 (this would be before shipping costs). Just drop me an email and we can work up the pricing for you. SEEEEEEEEEEEE you all can be winners!!!!!!!! :jiggy: :jiggy:

Glenn Kuras
[email protected]
nice gesture for the people who did'nt win.

ps. to bad you don't have a Canadian dealer, shipping costs and exchange rates are killer.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #40

Glenn Kuras
[email protected]

I guess I'll accept being one of the good guys... but I'd have to say with this special that you guys are the better guys... :bigsmile:

You may want to post this in the Special Deals | Group Buys forum too... :T

21 - 40 of 43 Posts