Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we've been working on this for a long time and we finally got all of the i's dotted and t's crossed with this product to be able to bring it to market.

Here is a shot of a 3 panel set that Glenn had made up

Unlike others, we let YOU decide what art you'd like to use to best fit your room and increase the WAF... You can submit your own art (see our link for requirements) or you can select anything from istockphoto.com.

We can do single prints or split a print across 2 or 3 panels. The choice is yours. Purchase the picture(s) you want and let us know what they are and we do the rest. They have a trememdous variety of pictures to choose from. Here are a couple of other examples

As an introductory offer, we'll even pay for the artwork. Just let us know and we'll buy it. For more information, see our page GIK Art Panel Feel free to post any questions you have in this thread or contact us by phone and we'll be happy to work with you to get something that fits your needs.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Wow, Great idea. They will intergrate perfectly into peoples htr. So you can do anything like family picture's or is there some limitations?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Wow, Great idea. They will intergrate perfectly into peoples htr. So you can do anything like family picture's or is there some limitations?
Probably only taste. :rofl2: Or mebbe not.

Kal

·
Premium Member
5,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As long as we can crop to the appropriate aspect ratio and the pics are of a high enough resolution to allow scanning and conversion into a vector format for pretty much lossless scaling, we can do pretty much whatever you want.

Bryan

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
As long as we can crop to the appropriate aspect ratio and the pics are of a high enough resolution to allow scanning and conversion into a vector format for pretty much lossless scaling, we can do pretty much whatever you want.

Bryan
Very cool........:T

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Great!!!

Like Bryan said this will be helpful to those who wants acoustic treatment but WAF was a an obstacle :yes: ....I'm sure instead of movie posters you can use this panels :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Thats just amazing! Good job guys.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I just noticed this thread. That's an awesome idea. Bryan, what is the material you guys print on (or is it top secret)? I bet this will allow a lot of people to get treatments into their rooms who wouldn't have had a chance before. Salvasol, I like the movie poster idea, that would be very cool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts