Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Gentelmen :bigsmile: (and ladies should there be any lerking about),

My name is Jeff, though I use the screen name DrKnow65 in most forums I visit. I'm 34, have a wife of 15 years and enjoy (for the most part) 5 children 5-15 years girl-boy-girl-boy-girl.

I'm into multiple hobbie which will alternate in priority from time to time. Right now it's home theater and audio stuff (long background in sound reinforcement) and currently influenced by my work as a home integration tech (ESCUSA.com). I'm also into firearms, RC cars, real cars, all things technical, and religion.

I hang out at the "Cult of the infinately baffled", Curt Palm CRT, RCMonster, RemoteCentral, and a few other forums. Just in case I may already know a few of you from other forums...

Anyhow I've searched this forum often over the last few years, so I'm familiar, but just now joining in.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome aboard and welcome to your new addiction.

I'm a cult member too. Watch the board either this winter or spring for when I get back from Afghanistan. I have 8 DPL15's I will be putting into an IB ran off a Face 1200.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Chad, are you "serving" in Afghanistan? If so, I thank you and honor you.

I've got a manifold half way installed (4x FI car audio IB318's) a work in progress for sure :hsd:
It's working out realy well, but has a distance to go...

Mike, I'm glad to be here :nerd:

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Hello Jeff, Welcome aboard!

Enjoy your stay with us.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome Jeff. Have fun. Dennis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts