Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi thinking of setting up my own ht system real soon and im going with super sat 50 system i iwas wondering if anyone has this setup and how do you like it went to listen to them and think they sound great although i didnt bring bluray movie love how they sound

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hi thinking of setting up my own ht system real soon and im going with super sat 50 system i iwas wondering if anyone has this setup and how do you like it went to listen to them and think they sound great although i didnt bring bluray movie love how they sound
Hello,
The SuperSat 50 is a very nice Speaker System. The Folded Ribbon Tweeter that is used is a very high quality High Frequency Transducer and the build quality is excellent for the price. Goldenear really makes good Speakers and I think they would be a great choice.
Cheers,
J

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went to listen to them a little wile back and lookt at other speakers but none were around my price well i also was looking into b&w mini theater system but i havnt herd any reviews and the place i went to dnt have any in stock so im just sticking to the goldenears this is my first ht system and good way for me to start my addiction lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts