Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Good job on a very detailed and concise forum.

I am new here and have just used REW for the first time. My name is Jason Yean and I am a sound engineer from the United Kingdom with a keen interest in mix engineering and sound design. :wave:

I am currently trying to acoustically treat my home studio at the moment. Not knowing the frequency response of my room, I did some research and REW came up. I then proceeded to acquire an ECM8000 to use along side REW to map the various dynamics of my small little mixing room.

Where do I upload my .mdat files for the forum to have a perusal for some advise? I plan on making my own absorbers and diffusers as well so detailed information is needed so that I can construct the treatment specifically.

Alternatively I wouldn't mind a detailed how to guide as well, besides what you get under the Help section of REW.

I really appreciate all of you for your time and look forward to a great learning experience.

Jason

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Welcome, Jason! Good to have you aboard!

A good place to post your results for advice would be the REW Forum here.

And you can click here to find formal guides. You can also use the search tool (upper right button on the menu bar), but if you have trouble, don't be afraid to ask!

Thanks for joining!

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack. We hope that you will become part of the HTS community and enjoy both contributing to help others and find value in what others have posted.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome to HTS.......:wave:

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

·
Premium Member
5,822 Posts
Welcome to the SHACK, Jason.