Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a good deal: 15% off gift certificates at MusiciansFriend.com. Would put an EP2500 at 350$*.85 ~ 300$ shipped. Enter CR15 at checkout.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
I need one myself. How does the live.com 25% off work.

I just found one on ebay for $300.80 shipped.

$225.60 shipped is less than I can get it at dealer cost.

I also have a 10% off coupon... wonder if I can stack them.... or is live.com a coupon? I need to check that out.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Ahhh... better to do the $309 deal since it includes shipping... otherwise you don't get 25% off of the shipping.

With live.com... you need a Microsoft Cash Back account... go to Live Search cashback and register for an account. Then go to to www.live.com and search for your product (behringer ep2500). Use the 25% off link to go to ebay and click on the Buy It Now link on the product you want. It will show you your cashback amount.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Yeah... I just did my first one on the EP2500.

Wow... I wished I had known about this a few weeks ago. I have spent a few bucks on ebay recently.

25% off will make you wanna buy something. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, you have to wait a good 6 weeks to get money back. But from all reports I have heard you do get it. Not sure how they are supposed to be making money...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yep, you have to wait a good 6 weeks to get money back. But from all reports I have heard you do get it. Not sure how they are supposed to be making money...
I just bought the EP2500 and a FBQ2496 in the last few days and the cashback was instant(deposited to my Paypal account). Seems they are doing instant on certain things.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I just got instant money back as well....

Heads up on you guys holding off...... deal is back up to 30% off now....

:)
They just changed it about 2 weeks ago from 60 days to instant. If you bought something before then you still have to wait for the end of the 60 days.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Yeah... I might just buy another. I am getting the 30% off signal along with another 10% off. That is not 10% off the price after the 30% or 30% off the 10%, it's a full 40% off of the $309 ... $186 delivered. That's a steal!!!

Either way... I need to buy something... what can I buy. :dontknow:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yeah... I might just buy another. I am getting the 30% off signal along with another 10% off. That is not 10% off the price after the 30% or 30% off the 10%, it's a full 40% off of the $309 ... $186 delivered. That's a steal!!!

I've been bidding on a radiator for my old truck on ebay for about a month now. Kept missing it every time the seller put another one up. So anyway the seller emails me a 2nd chance "buy it now option" so knowing the Live.com deal is still going I did a search and there it was and got that baby for 25% off plus the seller put it at about 30 dollars below where I was bidding so I got a good deal there too.

I might have to see if I can find a BFD at 30% off now. Already got the behringer mic and a couple other items over the past month.

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts

Sonnie,

I thought you got rid of your HT??? :scratch:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts