Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Is there a limit with the MSN live discount. I know other ebay coupons you get 10%, 15% off up to a maximum of $100 or so.
Not sure what the single transaction limit is but I know you can only have something like 12 transactions per year or $2500 in discounts which ever happens first. This is the greatest thing since Rick Rolling. I hope they keep doing it.

When you do a search through live.com...you have exactly one hour to complete your transaction. I keep wondering what the catch is...Microsoft must be really doing some data mining on this in order to be offering up these kinds of discounts. I guess maybe it's a win win for both...ebay pays for the added traffic, the merchants aren't out anything more than their normal merchant fees, business goes up and people come back to live.com instead of yahoo or google.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just got an email from partsexpress saying they have a cyber monday sale on the Dayton 500 watt plate amp $195, so it looks like a good deal as well.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just got one on the bay for $299 free shipping + 30% cash back...really, you can't beat this deal...I'm already up to 5 live transactions, 7 to go...

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
I researched the Blu-ray players the other night and I am still not finding one that can upconvert as good as my oppo 983, so I am holding out for the oppo Blu-ray player, even if it does cost a little more.

I am not sure how long the cashback will last... I have heard today, but not sure. I wanted to get something else at 40% off, but just could not find anything. :hissyfit:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts