Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already posted my first post over in the speaker forum but thought I should "properly" introduce myself. I'm new to home audio and home theater but have been reading a lot and trying to learn what I can. I have set myself up with my first HT system with the ability to switch to a fully dedicated 2 channel through a pair of separates, Cambridge Audio c500 Pre and an old school Rotel RB-980BX to the mains; Vienna Acoustics Bach Grands. My HT receiver is a Denon 2307CI. Those are the very basics anyway.......

I'm just hear to learn what I can and move toward that sound that I have yet to hear but know I'll know it when I do.......That being said, I have heard a few "reference" systems and have an idea of what I like and what "good sound quality really is" IMHO of course.......I've also heard some car audio systems that have absolutely blown me away, and indeed rivaled some pretty High end home systems..........Yes, my background is that of a DIY car audio guy but please don't hold that against me. Look forward to being part of the forum.

-Ben

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack!

Howdy there unprocessed and welcome to the Shack!

We hope you find yourself hanging with us regularly... :T

Sonnie

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Welcome, Ben. We will do our best to get you "processed." :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Welcome Ben!

Fews of us have a car audio DIY experience... nothing bad with it! Enjoy :T

1 - 11 of 11 Posts