Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

My name is Frank I live in a small suburb of Iowa City, Iowa called Coralville and have been doing an equipment upgrade to my 2001 lineup. We purchased a new home a year ago and I've got some time to try changing my current TV/Movie viewing area into a bit more of a home theater. Basement room, half of it is under grade, about 12 feet wide, 8 feet high other than where the soffit runs, and about 22 feet deep.

I've got a 5020 Pioneer Kuro and a wall mount ready to go, a Denon 3808ci that I use for AVR and no seperate Amp, A collection of Polk RTiA series of speakers coming(no sub, that's the one hold over for now from the old system, a 150 watt 10" yamaha powered sub) that I'm going to use in a 7.1 configuration.

I'd like to do up a nice fabric wall system and a few acoustic treatments and I'm looking for some advice.

Nice to be a part of the boards, what I've been reading is very informative. Can't wait to jump in.

·
Premium Member
8,112 Posts
Hello,
Welcome to HomeTheaterShack. So glad you found us. There truly is a treasure of information here and many knowledgeable Members here to help get the most out of your system. The ingredients you have so far are quite good so I am sure you are going to put together something that sounds great.
Cheers,
JJ

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Hello Frank, Welcome to the Shack!

Enjoy your stay with us.

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome Frank. Have fun. Dennis

1 - 13 of 13 Posts