Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suddenly Graph Panel is empty. Taken measurements which show up on left side. Graph panel is empty despite trying SPL & Phase, All SPL tabs.

I know I am one button stroke away from activating graph panel. What am I missing.

Thank you in advance,

Peter

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, opened the file i sent you and nothing showing on graph panel. Just started today old files open just fine on panel. Also downloaded new beta version to see a difference, nope!

But I have used your house curve for years.

Peter

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
The measurement in that file is at 275 dB, so it is off the top of the graph. You can restore a more normal level using the Offset adjustment in the graph controls, add -200 dB to the data (for example). To fix the problem for further measurements you need to redo the SPL Calibration.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JohnM-

Thanks for joining in. Will try later today and report back but sounds logical so i sure you and Wayne are my savior!

Peter

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gentlemen-

I am back. Solved graphics panel with your help. Now have new problem. After several measurements, in taking the next measurement I get what looks like a red stop sign with this message- "The soundcard did not provide any input data, please check that it is connected. I am using a UMIK mike and put in the file when asked.

Here I am again,

Peter

1 - 11 of 11 Posts