Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested in some really nice sounding tower speakers have a look at these.
These Mission 765's are the same that I have but in black and they are a sweet deal for that price.
The drivers look to be in great shape but the grills will need to be refinished as well as the cabinets look like they could use some TLC.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Tony,
I was checking out your HT System on your webpage, and noticed you still had your Mission speakers. Did you decide not to sell them? I was just curious. Very handsome family pics by the way! Is that system on your website the same system you're using today? Or did you ever upgrade your speakers?

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The speakers I linked to were not mine, just a seller on ebay that I wanted to let people know about.

I still have the same system you see in the photos on my website, The theater room now has a riser in it for the rear seating but other than that it looks the same. The Missions sound great my only beef is that they are a bit light on the high end and need a little boost up in the 10-15kHz range but they are well worth the money I spent on them new.
I am very happy with the entire system, I would not change a thing other than maybe upgrading the projector. I still love the picture quality on our 53" HD RPTV in the living room so thats not getting replaced so long as it is working.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts