Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm a new member in Winterport, Maine. I'm not so much a home theater guy, but a recording engineer for the past 30 years or so. I found out about this forum in the latest issue of Sound on Sound magazine in the studio acoustics article which mentioned the Room EQ Wizard. I'm in the process of converting part of my garage into a small studio room and there's a lot of common ground with good home theater rooms. Hope you don't mind me lurking around from time to time and picking up some tips and ideas. Hopefully I'll be able to throw in my 2 cents from time to time.
Thanks for the welcome Sonnie! I actually lived in Birmingham up until a year and a half ago and my band played in Dothan back in the late 70's/early 80's (boy, did I just date myself!!).
-Lee

·
Registered
568 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Hi Lee and welcome to the Shack!

Yeah.... lol... I think you gave it away. That was about the time we were hanging out in bars in Dothan... Cowboys and maybe a few others.

Seems like home studios are becoming more and more popular. Maybe you can share some pics of your setup in our Pro Audio Installations forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts