Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I live in the northern part of Norway, in my mid 30's , 3 kids and married

Had my HT for over a year now, and I love it. Trying to avoid the Upgrade-Devil :devil: , but I guess its a game you have to loose.
Want a proper/non-expensive HDMI-DVD player to improve picture-quality until HD-DVD/BlueRay is an option for me.

I might not have the best system, but I'm pretty sure I have the Northern-most one in this forum, judging from GoogleMe ;)

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Welcome to the Shack!

****, that far north, you must be neighbors with Santa Claus.

Ugh, even I had to groan at that one. :doh:

In any case, I'm sure if you post a message in the Home Theater Component Section, you're liable to get an answer. If you were in North America, I could recommend something, but I'm not sure what's available in Europe.

Again, welcome!

JCD

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

The "want dvd-player" was more a "Me, my HT and future plans" than a question, but thanks annyway.

Here the sun is gone from 20th November to 21th January, so now the HT-season starts :)
(And no need for "Light-Control" )

·
Moderator Emeritus
606 Posts
After a while you no longer think of the upgrade-devil as a disease, but more of a hobby or pasttime. :daydream:

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Hello Ookami and welcome to the Shack!

I'm sure you'll get lots of good suggestion from our fine members here.

·
Banned
357 Posts
Thanks :)Here the sun is gone from 20th November to 21th January, so now the HT-season starts :)
(And no need for "Light-Control" )
IDK about you but that would really be cool. I love the night so neat cause it makes cities look like irodecent jelly in the sea. Like a flow mass of life...nobody appreciates the stillness the dark brings

~Bob

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Welcome to the Shack!
Hopefully you have a large enough DVD collection to get you through that 2 month HT season of yours! :T

1 - 7 of 7 Posts