Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all! I've been over at Audioholics for almost 3 years now, but I've been a lurker here at HTS for almost as long. Finally decided to start posting. I plan on building a couple of subwoofers, using the CSS Trio12, so I'll probably be seeking some guidance in the near future. I thank you all in advance.:wave:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
We're glad you decided to start posting! Welcome and good luck on your upcoming subwoofer builds!!

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Have fun. Dennis

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! It's nice to feel welcome.:bigsmile:

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Hello and welcome to the shack.Have heard many good things about Nova Scotia and can't wait to go visit.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello and welcome to the shack.Have heard many good things about Nova Scotia and can't wait to go visit.
That would be quite the the trek from Adelaide! Yeah, NS is very nice, but we aren't booming like some other provinces. It's home and we like it. If you like celtic music (and I do!), you don't have to go to Scotland or Ireland to hear it.

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Been to Ireland and loved it. NS was the next stop but other things happened. Like the North Pole instead.:D

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome to the home theater shack. I joined here some time ago and even won a big give away and love the SVS speaker system I won. You will find many helpful friendly people at the HTS! You got to love this place.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts