Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I am in my late forties, married with two young children and have been interested in Audio since I saw a small magazine in a Borders back in 1992 (Stereophile). Buying that issue opened my eyes to a world I didn't know existed-a community of people interested in the state of the art. However, I appreciate value somewhat more than price-no-object as I think limitations are more interesting than not having them. I have never built anything to speak of, but am in architecture. I've been sketching and designing speakers for a long time and my current project is something I will build! This is something I want to discuss here and must say I am impressed with the rules governing the forum and glad they're in place. I think this makes new members comfortable. I am looking forward to learning much here.

Christian :T

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello Christian and welcome to HTS. :wave:

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There are definitely some audioholics on here and lots of DIY speaker builders. Enjoy and browse around. :wave:

·
Premium Member
5,817 Posts
Welcome to the SHACK... Glad you joined.

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack! Glad to have you aboard!

If you are a Facebook user, click on the Facebook button at the top of our website page and Like us on Facebook! ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts