Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this site with a little help from a periodic hi-fi magazine I'm subscribed to. With Room EQ Wizard I hope to get a better matching of my subwoofer with the room and the front speakers. I just recently finished my home theatre system (new room, new screen, new projector, new Blu-ray player, changing sub from line-in to speaker level in and out, etc.), so I guess I have a lot to fine tune to get the most out of them.
Thanks,
-Dr.Stein-

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Welcome to Home Theater Shack!

Howdy Dr.Stein and welcome to the Shack!

We hope you enjoy your stay... :T

Sonnie

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Hi Doc, Glad your here. Now take two subwoofers and call me in the morning....:rofl2:

C

·
0 Posts
I've been wanting a blue ray player ever since I saw the first ones come out quite a few years ago!!! I just heard that most of them don't have multi channel out so you have to upgrade your reciever to get the full HD sound? Most of the ones with multi outs are like $2000 and ouch I don't have that right now.. So I must wait... How do you like your player? What one did you get? What type of screen are you using it on? Let me know!

C

·
0 Posts
I've been wanting a blue ray player ever since I saw the first ones come out quite a few years ago!!! I just heard that most of them don't have multi channel out so you have to upgrade your reciever to get the full HD sound? Most of the ones with multi outs are like $2000 and ouch I don't have that right now.. So I must wait... How do you like your player? What one did you get? What type of screen are you using it on? Let me know!

K:1eye:

C

·
0 Posts
Oops that was NOT suppose to be posted twice... Does anyone konw why when you do a 'quick relpy' it says "this error has occured" so then you go advanced and post it but then you realize that it posted the quick reply too...? I'll try not to do that again!

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Welcome, Doc, from a Doc. Have fun, Dennis

1 - 11 of 11 Posts