Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1041 - 1048 of 1048 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Ok guy's, I'm gonna try to post a pic....1st time (trying to learn a bit more bout PC's)!

I put this baby on this morning & it just hit 155 so I'm pullin it off to rest. The potatoes are almost done, about another 30 minutes on them, just when company is supposed to get here. If you haven't tried smoked potatoes, you're missin out! The 2 eggs are just an experiment, I'll let you know how they turn out. I injected that loin with my homemade brine/spice mixture & then covered it with my homemade Cajun/Brown Sugar/assorted spices & let that caramelize onto it. I add some of the rub to some heavy cream with some white wine, Balsamic Vineger & Honey Mustard to make a sauce for anybody that wants that kinda extra flavoring.

Time to put on the game (NCAA Tallahassee Baseball Regional). Hoping FSU advances!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Dinner was a smash hit...& FSU leading 18-1 in the 7th...I think that's a winner too!

The pork came out very juicy, very tender. The smoked potatoes were spot on. Needless to say I'm stuffed! Too bad, the wife make cream brulee & I made my Cream Cheese Pound Cake. Too much food.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Nice, I bet the after picture is a bit happier!

Quick question, I was reading the post on adding pictures & it says to click on the "paper clip." I only have the lower tool bar & it doesn't have that icon on it. How do I get that additional row onto my tool bar now? I saved the pics from my phone to my desktop, then dragged them into the post. That's the only was I could get it to work.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I can only load pics from my iPhone. But I got a new toy for the kettle it's a rotisserie setup from Cajun Bandit and the ribalator four trays that slides on the rotisserie.

Attachments

1041 - 1048 of 1048 Posts