Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Lot's of fun guns there Mike... I think I will buy me another one tomorrow... just cause I can! :bigsmile:

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Hmmmm.... so many to choose from. Been eyeballing the Kimber Micro 9, but I heard it shoots rough.

I just went from my Shield ported 9 to a Honor Defense - Honor Guard 9 for my everyday carry. That HG is sweet... check out the reviews on it. I was grouping considerably better with it than I was my Shield.

·
HTS Moderator , Reviewer
5,742 Posts
Hmmmm.... so many to choose from. Been eyeballing the Kimber Micro 9, but I heard it shoots rough.

I just went from my Shield ported 9 to a Honor Defense - Honor Guard 9 for my everyday carry. That HG is sweet... check out the reviews on it. I was grouping considerably better with it than I was my Shield.
ahh, giving up the shield ported... good gun, interesting about the Honor Guard 9mm, I had seen it when it FIRST came out about a year and a half ago, but it was so new I didn't really look at it heavily. Glad to hear it's working out for you.

The Kimber Micro 9 is pretty much a Sig P938 from Kimber (even uses the same magazines interchangeably), and yeah it's got a bit of a pop to it. I've had both (and i love the P938) but micro micro 9's like this are pretty snappy. Nothing unmanageable, but if you're used to the smooth shooting of the Honor guard or the shield you might be a bit frustrated with it.

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
That's what I don't think I will like about it... however, it will mainly be used to keep in my truck permanently... on the side of my console. Still I like a gun I can take outside to my range and shoot when I want. I sold my Glock 43 because it was too snappy.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts