Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Dear Forum,

my name is Felix, I was born in Germany and recently moved to Austria. My home theater setup began with an HD-ready projector, a cheap receiver and a cheap 5.1 speaker system. This was followed by a Full HD-projector and cheap-ish, but better speakers. As my expreience and requirements grew audiowise (and my budget didn't at the same speed), I decided to go for a dedicated stereo-system, that really resurfaced the pure enjoyment of music, which I was missing the years before.

Additionally, I will start a blog within the next months, where one of the four topics will be HiFi and Home Cinema. And for me to write good posts, people can benefit from, will need some more and continuous studying of the fields in question. I am looking forward to it!

Viele Grüße (Many greeting) from Salzburg!

PS: As my english lacks regular use, please overlook my mistakes, but feel free to point them out to me.

·
Premium Member
5,869 Posts
Hello Felix and welcome to the forum. :T

·
Premium Member
5,817 Posts
Welcome to the SHACK, Felix... Glad you joined.

·
Banned
4,557 Posts
Hello Viele,

Welcome to Home Theater Shack! Thanks for joining!

If you're a Facebook user, click on the Facebook at the top of the page and "Like" our Facebook Page. Our feed is full of interesting links, photos, and news.:T

1 - 9 of 9 Posts